WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEDICATE MYSELF TO A SYSTEM ONLY TO FIND THAT IT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME ?
- We’re on your side and encourage you to use the right gaming system to make money. We shall of course attempt to rectify the situation if you select a gaming system that is ineffective for your particular circumstance. If troubleshooting does not succeed in resolving a software issue, you and your distributor should:
- Create a plan for the system that will move the balance (given all rates are different, the transfer may not be on a 1:1 ratio)
- You terminate every client account.
- Transfer of balance to a new system
- Since you must notify every consumer in advance, closing out can take up to a week.
CAN I TRY AN ONLINE GAMING SYSTEM (DEMO) PRIOR TO AGREEING TO USE IT?
- As of now we don’t offer redeemable free play to the players. However, Great Bonuses are available which are equivalent to the free play.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
- You can get in touch with through e-mail, contact form, contact number and our Facebook
- For Distributor, Sub-Distributor, and Store accounts
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 832-946-2035 Support Ticket for software updates, billing, payments, etc (Click Here) – For circumstances requiring more extensive research
- To Start as a Player you can Message us on our facebook. If you’re confused, get in touch with us, and we’ll assist you.
WHAT DOES MAPPING MEAN?
- In mapping, a location or area is either approved or rejected by the manufacturer for usage with their gaming system. While some Gaming Systems do not have severe restrictions, the majority do have a limit on how close operators can be to one another. The Manufactures have a necessity for mapping. The typical time for approval during business days is 24–72.
WHERE DO I BEGIN?
- Phone us now!
- assist you in locating the gaming system or systems that work for you
- Complete the mapping application software agreement
- gain access to software logins
- Purchase credits or points (if that system requires points or credits)
- begin earning
- That’s how easy it is. The majority of the time, it takes 24-48 hours from the time of approval to the time of payment.
SERVER VS WEB/CLOUD SYSTEM
- This refers to the precise location of the Gaming System’s software.
- Software that is web-based or cloud-based is kept on a distant server that is reachable online. Nearly all modern gaming platforms are web-based.
- Pros: Requires no upkeep
Upgrades occur quickly
Remotely stored data
wherever there is an internet connection
- Cons: Access is blocked system not connected to the internet
- Server Based is kept locally, at the exact spot where the company is housed. A system with strong visuals might make use of
- Pros: Does not require Internet
- Cons: physical installation is necessary
more costly to set up
- In 2003, when the promotional gaming industry first began, all systems were server-based due to a lack of technology. However, in today’s world, where everyone has a smartphone and the internet is accessible everywhere, we are now observing that nearly all systems are shifting to a web-based architecture.
WHAT MORE CAN WE EXPECT ALONG WITH THE GAMING SYSTEMS?
- A gaming system is an all-inclusive toolkit for running the company’s promotional gaming division. Arrives with:
- You may complete sales, redemptions, reports, etc. at the point of sale.
- Gaming suite: Complete game library with distinctive features and designs;
- Jackpot Display: An additional set of prizes to the regular game awards.
HOW DOES THE PURCHASE OF POINTS WORK?
- A player Buy Points from the store owner.
- Store Owner then buys points from the Sub-Distributor which are essentially the number of sales his store may make.
- Sub-Distributor Buys Points from the Distributor.
WHAT IS THE WAY TO SEND PAYMENT TO Golden Gamez ?
There are several ways to pay us.
- Distributors, Sub-Distributors, Store Owners, can pay us Through. Cash, Wire Transfer, paypal, cash App, Zelle. Normally, credits are added within 15 minutes of payment.
- Players can pay us through. Cash App, Venmo, Paypal. Normally, credits are added under 90 seconds of payment.
WHERE DO COMPLIANCE SETTINGS APPEAR?
- Gaming systems can be adjusted to a variety of compliance modes to comply with the various laws of the Land. Examples include:
- Skill – Gives players the chance to affect the result.
- Pre Reveal – In most cases, this function enables the player to view the outcome of the game before they spin. There are numerous varieties of pre reveal available.
- Different operating environments are needed in some territories. To make sure the system is configured and used correctly, you should always consult an attorney.
WHAT IS MEANT BY PROMOTIONS?
- Promotions are features that are included in various gaming systems. The goal of promotions is to reward your players with free gifts. The Gaming System doesn’t charge you to use it if you take advantage of one of the integrated promotions. Here are a few of the current promotions
- Free 100 – A player’s account will receive 100 points for free. Typically, no commitment is made to this.
- If a player reaches a certain minimum amount without redeeming, they are given additional points to their account.
- Purchase-related promotions like “500 free with a $20 purchase” are available.
- Rewards for consumers that refer you to other paying customers.
- From gaming systems to gaming systems, promotions do differ. Not every promotion is available on every gaming system or is the same from system to system.
- You are not charged for those points if you use system-integrated promos.
- Manufacturers do charge for those points if you decide to award them to your gamers through an outside (non-built-in) promotion.
HOW MUCH DO I PAY TO USE THE SOFTWARE?
- Our Software is for free. You are only billed for the points (or credits) associated with each System. For pricing, please contact us. Systems with volume discounts are available. neither up-front nor recurring maintenance fees.
IS THERE A SETUP OR BACK OFFICE FEE?
- NO. Any of the gaming systems we distribute do not have a Back Office or Setup cost. There are no further expenditures outside what the manufacturer charges. Some charge for points in advance, while others charge for points later. Depending on the product you select, but there are no setup or back office fees.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF REDEMPTION LIMITS IN SOME STORES?
- Giving something to a customer is a delicate process if the store accepts redemptions. Some establishments conduct redemptions solely through management due to security concerns.
- Some establishments only accept redemptions for a maximum cash amount and during specific hours. This will spread out any exposure the store may have.
- Any decisions about redemption are made by the management of each store, not by the software.